The following sets out the conditions of use of the Yutime website. Unless specified otherwise, references in this site to "Yutime" shall mean Yutime Petroleum company Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Ownership of the copyright of this site
- The copyright in the contents and any downloads from this website is owned by Yutime or its subsidiaries unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Yutime, Fortune Financial Center, No.5, East 3rd Ring Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China.
- You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. All other use is strictly prohibited. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission.
Ownership of trademarks
- Yutime and the Yutime Curve mark are trademarks of Yutime.
Use of any hyperlink
- Neither we nor any of our subsidiaries are responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to our website or to which you may gain access from our website. We do not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
- Where we provide a hyperlink to a third party's website, we do so because we believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on our website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that Yutime or its subsidiaries have reviewed or approve of the connected third party's website or its contents - indeed in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party's website containing views contradictory to those expressed on our website or otherwise held by Yutime and its subsidiaries.
What law governs this website?
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of P.R. CHINA. The Chinese Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
- In the event that any part contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any competent authority, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Copyright © 2019 Yutime