Information about our organization and website
- Yutime is responsible for this website, which is governed by the laws of P.R. CHINA. The courts of P.R. China shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of it. Yutime is registered in China: Fortune Financial Center, No.5, East 3rd Ring Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
- Yutime may carry out due diligence checks on potential and existing counterparties. These checks may involve Yutime collecting personal information via publicly available databases and other on/off-line sources. For information on how Yutime does this in accordance with applicable data privacy laws please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection, use and retention of personal information
- Where you have subscribed to receive our newsletter(s), we are able to ensure you receive further related and informative communications by following your interactions with that communication, such as whether you receive, open or click on a link within an email communication. We offer you the option to unsubscribe in all our further communications.
- Personal information is held by us from the date of collection for the purpose of providing you with the requested products or services, after which time it may be deleted or aggregated so that it no longer directly identifies you.
- Transmissions of information via the Internet are not always secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data while being transmitted to our site; any transmissions is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss of personal information once it is under our control.
Site traffic information and cookies
- Where your selected browser setting permits, when you visit this site and other Yutime sites, persistent cookies (and their functional equivalents, such as web beacons) are placed onto your computer. These log data about your visit to Yutime's websites are based on your device's IP address.
- 1. Collect information about how visitors use it, allowing us to enhance the performance of our websites by analyzing such information (e.g., to maintain a consistent look and feel for the visitor);
- 2. Increase the website’s functionality and make it more personal to you by allowing us to remember your previous choices (e.g., your location and preferred font type and size) and to provide any enhanced features detailed in the cookie-specific user notice.
- To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer, refer to the help menu on your internet browser. In a few cases, blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of some websites or prevent access to them altogether.
Questions about your personal information
- Yutime does not knowingly collect information from children.
Hyperlinks and embedded functionality